Would you like to add your voice behind the Sustainable Development Goals movement in Scotland? We are looking to capture the views of people and organisations from across the nation in the form of guest posts on how we deliver a better society, and the actions being taking to achieve the goals.
There are no limitations to what this could be, but could come in the form of a video, podcast, news story or simply a blog. Some examples are listed below:
- Article about what you are doing to progress a specific SDG
- Opinion piece on what is needed to progress one or more of the goals
- News story about an event you have held or report that has been released
- Comment piece on a recent political event
- Interview with people and communities about one or more of the goals