Steering the network
Since January 2020, several members have stepped forward to join an interim steering space to focus minds, reflect on progress, and to help develop the network further. We're a loose and unstructured coalition - which has worked to date - but our growing membership requires something that supports broader participation.
Given that the network currently receives no funding, and has not done so since January 2019, work must be streamlined where possible to make the best use of time. The interim steering group is working with the coordinator to ensure the network is sustainable and remains a useful and active space for its growing membership.
The group meet monthly, and any member can join. Current participants include:
- Lynn Wilson (Facilitator)
- Paul Bradley, SCVO (Network Coordinator)
- Lewis Ryder-Jones, Scotland's International Development Alliance
- Jean Ferguson
- Alison Hosie, Scottish Human Rights Commission
- Rehema White, Learning for Sustainability Scotland
- Alec Werson, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Angelika Majdanik, Scottish Government
- Anna Valeria Luciani, Quality Scotland
- Catherine Gee, Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Wendy Wu, Edinburgh Napier University
- Katriona Lundberg, SEPA
- May East, Gaia Education
- Mirren Kelly, COSLA
- Tanya Wisely, IDEAS
The final meeting is expected to take place in July 2020, where a plan for more formal arrangements will be presented to the network. If you would like to participate in this interim steering group, you can contact the network coordinator, Paul Bradley, via the network's forum.
All agendas, notes, and papers from the interim steering group can be found here.